Friday, May 6, 2011

FB is very important to me people!!

So last week while driving back for Stroller Strides I saw a girl I knew from college. She was pushing a stroller too, I thought wow thats cool maybe she is on FB and we could become friends... having a mom in town would be nice to go for a walk with or maybe sign her up to SS and get a discount! Anyway I found her on FB and I wrote a message saying I saw u on the street I have a baby too blah blah blah... trying not to be a stalker lol! So she friended me and I didn't have time to really check out her page or write on her wall this week... so again today I saw her walking and I thought I need to talk to her... well... I went to find her on my FB and the bitch unfriended me! WTF!? Whatever, your baby wasn't cute enough to hang out with Brynn anyway!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment