Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Body Back week 2

Go me! Go me! Go me! :::doing the cabbage patch::::: I lost 2 pounds last week! And I had the most lbs lost last week in Body Back! I also found out that if at the end of 8 weeks you have the most loss overall (weight and inches) your next session of BB is free! Thats a wicked nice incentive!

But my past few days have been horrible. I ate Easter candy and desserts like they were going out of style! Doesn't help that I didn't take my metformin and I didn't write down my foods. Although I did exercise and I did drink the water. So today is a new day and I ate a good breakfast and a healthy snack so far.

I've decided that for mother's day I want a jogger stroller. I wish that we could afford the BOB stroller but we can't, plus I'm so new at this walking/jogging deal that I would want to spend that much and not use it 6 months from now! So I have decided on a Baby Trend Expedition LX, pink ofcourse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment