Friday, April 22, 2011

Body Back week 1

Last weekend I started a boot camp program called Body Back. It's a mom's only hour workout. Last weekend was assessments and starting weights. When I saw that weight on the scale I nearly tipped over!! And then the instructor texted me today and said I didn't write the number down do I remember it? Um.. ofcourse it is burned in my skull forever!
But this week I went to stroller strides 3 times and I have wrote down all I have eatten. Plus I am drinking more water and I know that makes me feel better altogether! So I'm hoping for atleast a 3 lb. weight loss. At the scale at home I'm already there.. Wish me luck!


http://www.bodybackspringfield.com/

2 comments:

  1. Do you think your Metformin has made a difference post pregnancy for weight loss or cravings? I'm going to discuss it with my doctor in June and see if it will help! I really like bootcamps too:) Good luck on your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! Even though my Endo does not think so.. she thinks sugar cravings are in my head and because I take my "magic" pill my cravings go away. She is a diabetic doctor not a PCOS doctor... and she is lame, haha. But she gives me my magic pills so I keep coming back. I think that if I have more insulin in my body than I should wouldn't I crave sugar?
    Anyway, I'm pro Metformin for PCOS. It helps me lose weight and unless the candy is in my face I don't think about it.

    ReplyDelete