Friday, March 4, 2011

PCOS and so on

Well I have PCOS I was dx when I was 24 ish... I was trying to get pregnant, I took myself off BCP and didn't have a period for a long long long long long long time followed by a period for 3 months straight.. fun times, let me tell ya! So I went to a dr they said I had PCOS and to go back on BCP lose weight and it will be gone... um.... not that effin easy!  So after a move and a year and alittle bit of research I went to a Repro Endo. Right away I was put on Metformin and away we went! After failed IUIs and an IVF tx I was told to go on BCP and lose weight (assholes)... but this time losing weight wasn't has hard.. I didn't carve sugars and carbs has much. I lost 15lbs and got pregnant on my own!

So baby is here and the weight came back. I'm not breastfeeding so I want back on Metformin! I'm going to an Endo 3/9/11 and once I get my rx I think I'm going to start tracking my weight loss. Right now I exercise 3x a week and I don't eat crappy but I crave sweets and carbs and I haven't lost any weight. Hmm.. I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment