Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday

Everyone is the house is napping. Brynn, Bill and even Mr. Bojangles... but thats not a real big shocker because Mr. Bojangles is also sleeping.

Today my mom and my Carl came to watch Brynn swim. Water babies is the cutest thing! And I hope that she really takes to swimming.... I picture her on a swim team and me, her proud mama, in the stands. But for now she loves to splash around while mommy or daddy holds her. Today Daddy went in the pool with her. He holds her so tight and half of her body is out of the water while when I go in with her I kept her in the water and I keep her away from my body. Daddy's are funny creatures... haha! He also hate to put her underwater, he almost refuses... doesn't want to make her cry. While I will put in head under and let her cry alittle... how else is she going to win the Olympics if she doesn't go underwater! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment